Returns and Refunds
Sometimes things just don’t work the way you thought!
Maybe it’s the wrong size or just doesn’t fit or you just made a mistake.
We do our best to show and explain our product on the website.
We do urge you to check the website and your quote before ordering.
Please contact us or talk to your OT before ordering to minimise the chance of ordering incorrectly.
If you do want to return you order here are a few things we would like you to know:
- Only standard products can be returned for a refund. If your order is a custom product, we cannot accept its return
- Items returned for a refund must be in resalable condition (preferably in the original packaging)
- If the item is returned used, marked or damaged and we have to repair it before resale, we will deduct that cost from your refund. If it cannot be repaired, we cannot refund your payment
- You will be required to cover the cost of the return freight. If it helps, we can arrange the return freight for you, but the cost will be deducted from your refund
- In some cases, we will charge you a restocking fee. This will be determined on a case by case and product by product basis
- The original packing, insurance and delivery charge will not be refunded. Only the cost of the item being returned will be refunded.
- Your refund must be returned to the original payers account