The CAP Prone Standing Frame is the perfect low maintenance, sturdy standing frame for your child. The standing frame can assist your child in engaging and interacting with others and carry out tasks and daily living activities, whilst in a supported, standing, or forward tilted position.
Our stander features a gas lift assisted body tilt for controlled forward tilt. Gas lift assisted tray tilt, removable and adjustable knee and pelvic blocks and removable and adjustable sandals. All four wheels can lock for stability and each support position has wide velcro straps and soft easy clean padding for comfortable positioning. The optional softer straps for the chest and midline positions are available for children with more sensitive skin.
There are many important physical and developmental benefits from standing:
- Improved blood pressure and circulation
- Helps digestion, bowel and bladder emptying
- Encourages bone and muscle development
- Gives a new perspective and ways to participate
- Aids respiration and speech
- Helps relieve pressure created during sitting
- Supports pelvis, thighs and feet so children can join in everyday activities
- Provides opportunities to increase social skills
Made specifically for 3-7 year old children, with an approximate height range of 79cm – 105cm and a maximum weight capacity of 50kg, the standing frame can be adjusted between vertical and a forward tilt of 40 degrees (maximum).
For your peace of mind, we have had our Prone Standing Frame tested by NovitaTech (South Australia) to ensure it complies with the relevant requirements of AS EN 12182:2015 for user mass up to 50kg.
Available in either Blue or Orange powdercoated frame.
|Height range (suggested user height)||79cm – 105cm|
|Sandals – Length||20cm|
|Sandals – Width||9.5cm|
|Tray – Depth||33cm|
|Tray – Width||33cm|