Tummy Scooters are a soft foam scooter designed to support children’s upper and lower bodies while improving their balance, posture, core strength and coordination during play or therapy. By providing this support, children are able to actively engage in activities for a longer period of time.
Tummy Scooters are made from a soft foam with a large tapered seat that gives children support while sitting, kneeling and while in prone position, and are ideal for children with sensory processing challenges, low tone, ADHD and autism.
Scooters are available in Red or Blue
Ideas for Use
- For children 3 years or above
- Play, vestibular therapy and motor planning activities
- In prone, sitting or kneeling positions for vestibular therapy
- 44.45cm L x 35.5cm W x 6.35cm H (tapered width from 35.5cm to 16.5cm)
- Supports 54 kg
- Non-marring nylon casters swivel 360 degrees
- Made of PU (polyurethane). Latex-free.
- Indoor use only